Monday, March 14, 2011

THS Instrumental Music Solo and Ensemble Results


The following entries at Solo and Ensemble received State Qualification:

Guitar Ensemble (I)
Kyralisa Richardsen
Bridger Kanenwisher
Bryan Clarkson
Josh Draper
Gabrielle Servati
David Edmunds
Jeremy Peck
Megan Huard

String Choir (I)
Sabrina Parry, Violin
Larrea Cottingham, Violin
Summer Morris, Violin
Aubrey Kelton, Violin
Ashley PItarrio, Viola
Allie Tonks, Viola
David Edmunds, Cello
Taylor Blake, Cello
Jeffery Chapman, Bass

Solo Performances
Jeffery Chapman, Bass (I)
Taylor Blake, Cello (I)
David Edmunds, Cello (I)
David Edmunds, Guitar (I)
Ashley Pittario, Viola (I)
Sabrina Parry, Violin (I)
Larrea Cottingham Violin (I)
Katheryn Porter, Violin (I)

In addition to the state qualifiers above, the following entries at Solo and Ensemble received a "Superior" Rating:

Aubrey Kelton, Violin (I-)
Adam Garceau, Trumpet (1-)

No comments: